School Haircuts for Long Hair
When it is time to go back to school after a long vacation, many girls want to flaunt a new look. And for those who have long hair, they have a lot of options.
For girls with long hair, there are lots of haircuts available which would give you a different look and help you make heads turn on the first day of school. Here are some tips:
- Try the shaggy style– you could go in for the shaggy look which consists of cutting your hair in uneven layers and razor cut edges. You could layer your hair from mid length onwards or towards the end; the shaggy, edgy hairstyle is very in nowadays and can be adorned by a head band or held in place by a pony tail, showing off the tapered ends of your shaggy hairstyle.
- Layer it up – If not the shaggy haircut, you could opt for simple layers which will add variety to your long locks and compliment your face. This is similar to the shaggy haircut but the layers would be more gradual and the tapered ends more subtle. It would be a great hairstyle to flaunt with your long locks.
- Try the emo look – If you would like to be daring, go in for an “emo” haircut. It would consist of having bangs in front of increasing length which will partly hide one eye. Such long sweep of hair in front characterizes the emo look. This look can be paired with an edgy or shaggy haircut.
- Layered and curled – If you have straight long hair and would like to go in for curls, then a lot of options are available for you. You could have the hair cut in layers and then either given gentle waves towards the end or loose, large curls from mid length, whatever suits your style.
- Highlight those tresses – another interesting way to carry off long hair is to give it subtle shades of highlights which will bring variety to your long tresses.