Hairstyle is one the important traits of human personality. Good hairstyle reveals your inner as well outer beauty. Face, clothes, good manicured nails alone cannot reflect your true personality because hairstyle is the dominant personality factors of any woman. It is the first impression that one gives at first sight.
Layered hairstyles is the most popular and demanded hairdos these days. Layered hairstyle not only gives volume to thin hairs but little modifications can do wonders in making you chic, attractive and classy. These hairstyles can be tried out on any normal hair.
One of the main reasons why most of the women opt for layered hairstyles is because of the variations in this hairstyle like Short layered cuts, medium layered cut, and long layered cuts, Choppy layered. Curly layered, Bohemian layered styles can be given depending on the length of your hair. If you are going for layered cut, talk with your stylist and choose the one which suits your face and personality; over and above it should be easy to maintain like you need not to use many dryers, or products to keep them in shape.
Don’t get carried away with idea of giving new look to yourself. In the excitement, you might end up in selecting wrong style and then repent. Best thing is to do some research on your style, talk to experts, analyze different cuts and then decide what exactly you want.
Some tips to take care of your hair health :
• Eat right diet that nourishes your health.
• Go for routine deep conditioning to keep them smooth
• One can also use conditioner specially leave in conditioners
• Avoid blow drying too often
• Use stylist recommended products
• It is important to either oil your hair before or massage your scalp with good hair oil
• Get them trimmed or try different layer cut from time to time
• Never go for complex style for the first time
• Select simple style
To give some modifications , on can go for highlighting and coloring but it also depends on the health of hair, If they are already damaged then avoid doing this after all these are chemicals and can be very harsh for you hair.