Expert Advice on Long Hair
You are already aware of the various ways you need to take care of your hair. The regular hair care routine can not be more stressed since it adds up to maintaining good, healthy hair.
Here is a reminder of the useful tips to healthy long hair:
- The type of shampoo that you use on your hair needs to be chosen carefully. If you shampoo regularly, then use a mild shampoo no matter what your hair type is.
- If you have dry hair, it is advised that you condition your hair after shampooing. If your hair is oily, you could condition the tips of your hair.
- To maintain the natural health of your hair, try not to use too many chemicals on your hair. That involves blow drying, perming solutions, straightening cream, styling mousse. Too much and too frequent use of such products will damage your hair.
- To protect your hair from damage from the sun as well as from chemicals, you should oil your hair and massage gently into scalp. This helps to nourish and stimulate the scalp which promotes healthy hair growth.
- Coconut oil, almond oil, olive oil, castor oil, hibiscus oil – these are some natural oils which help to promote hair growth and take care of the roots. Such natural products should become part of your hair care routine.
- Put an egg in your hair and secure with a plastic cap and let it dry in your hair. Then just wash off your hair and find the bounce and body back in your hair.
- Have a balanced meal routine. Your daily food intake should include a balanced diet which includes vitamins, minerals and proteins in proper proportions.
Finally, get a regular trim for your hair to take care of the split ends. Also, a good haircut can enhance your looks greatly and make you feel good about your hair.